September 12, 2011

My Masei Helmet Saved my life... Not a cheap helmet


I had a serious motorcycle accident, with a cheap and unsafe motorcycle helmet and was lucky that this helmet has just protected as sufficient. I had only slight injuries but I should have been better to import from America to this Masei helmet would have protected me better, I would have carried no injury to the head of it. If I had worn a Masei. Masei the helmet would have been still more favorable than the (good expensive helmets) which protect less. Now I know I should have taken better Masei the helmet, he is not too expensive and is worth its price ... Next helmet as it will give one Masei helmet, this helmet I also trust my life! Thank's Masei From Christian Fredrich

1 comment:

  1. That helmet sure did protect your obviously higher than average IQ. Thank you Masei for keeping this outstanding philosopher of the English language alive!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Older Post Home